Killer's hit timed with last gen negated my adrenaline

So, I was in a long chase with the killer as the last gen was being worked, and I was injured. Right as it popped, the killer landed a hit on me which left me "exhausted on the ground", as some would say (though it's usually about Dead Hard and not Adrenaline). I don't know if maybe I was once again unlucky with the timing to encounter such a bug.

Anyway, the outcome of this happening should have been one of the two:

  1. I get downed and instantly get up again as adrenaline kick in.
  2. Adrenaline kicks in so I'm full health again but I take a hit so I'm injured.

It is completely illogical that I should end up in the dying state. And the perk itself also states that if I'm disabled at the moment, the effect will be on hold. So I was hoping for a slight delay, but that also never happened.

Comments