Question about Cross Progression
Hi all, as we all knew Stranger Things DLC gonna be removed after Nov. 17th. I purchased the ST DLC and I had all P3 characters of this DLC on my Playstation. I just wonder if cross-process is a thing in the future, will these all content be transferred to my steam account even I never bought it on Steam?
Comments
Cross progression with consoles outside of switch doesn’t seem like it’ll happen.
Sorry, but your answer does not take into the point. So what if this is the transfer from Switch to Steam?
If it’s on Switch, when cross progression is enabled you’ll be able to access the same content on steam. Unfortunately they haven’t given an exact date on when cross progression will happen.
Thank you for your info, but could you please give me the source of universal accessible content without rebuying them again? Much appreciated !