Something I've noticed with SBMM

The Survivor who brings the map offering is usually the first one to give up if it doesn't go there way. Not all, I've had a few that were chill in the end game chat, but a pretty good chunk either DC the second they go down or kill themselves on the hook if they're the first hooked. Maybe it was like this before and I just didn't notice, but I know I've noticed it more now.

I realize killers are capable of this too, but I haven't actually seen a killer bring a map offering yet.

Comments

  • Only map I ever DC from is if I get raccoon because that map is horrible for this game. the corners are way too linear, the map itself is way too big, and I get lost often, on both sides, even with aura reading abilities and items.

    For everyone else, who knows? They might not like the killer they have to play against, what perks they have, what items they brought, or how long the chase was. There are many factors that go into someone disconnecting.

  • Except this is not anything new and has happened prior to SBMM quite a bit.

    If you want to try to find negative things about SBMM - at least make them relevant to SBMM.