Unbreakable pallet
On the map Gideo meat plant by the stairs is a unbreakable pallet that can only be destroyed from one site
Tagged:
Pending
On the map Gideo meat plant by the stairs is a unbreakable pallet that can only be destroyed from one site
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I found that out. Unfortunately there was a Dwight freshly hooked and someone threw the pallet. He must have thought I was camping but really I was confused as to why it wasn't breaking lol.
I just found it. Chained a survivor as the Cenobite right before he dropped it and could just stare as he unchained himself and ran away.
Yep. Encountered this as well. Screenshot below is my POV as a killer. Note no prompt for breaking pallet.
Any chance the maps can be disabled in the mean time or is this gonna be fixed asap?
Video of the pallet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNm-JYITyu8Hope this helps you figure out your ######### ######### BHVR