Pinhead

Why his voice is still missing? The community have the rights to know what's happened... People paid for this dlc, and from the presentation of this killer in the ptb he could speak. Honestly I don't care too much about it, but when people paid you for a product that you sell and present in a certain way, the product should be exactly like you showed...

Comments

  • You do not understand how licenses work or what you are entitled to with that purchase. Your purchase is like a ticket to an amusement ride. BHVR can at any time make changes to that product, this includes killer powers, appearance, and voicelines. To the extent of a full rework that may include parts of that product being removed entirely. You do not have any right as someone who has purchased the DLC to make design choices in regards to that product.

    Get a basic understanding of laws before you make yourself look silly.

  • @konchok said:

    You do not understand how licenses work or what you are entitled to with that purchase. Your purchase is like a ticket to an amusement ride. BHVR can at any time make changes to that product, this includes killer powers, appearance, and voicelines. To the extent of a full rework that may include parts of that product being removed entirely. You do not have any right as someone who has purchased the DLC to make design choices in regards to that product.

    Get a basic understanding of laws before you make yourself look silly.

    As I said before I don't particularly care about what they did to pinhead, but I heard that a lot of people complained about this issue and mostly because devs never told us the precise reasons why the voice was removed...

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2500568#Comment_2500568

    As I said before I don't particularly care about what they did to pinhead, but I heard that a lot of people complained about this issue and mostly because devs never told us the precise reasons why the voice was removed...

    And...?

  • And this is where I have issues: everytime that something is going in a unexpected way, they aren't "transparent" towards their playerbase. I mean, it's so difficult for them say WHY they removed the voice? I'm not asking too much... Another example is the infamous key rework: they said that they were planning to rework them ALONGSIDE with mori... Well, here we are, still awaiting after 1 year

  • @konchok said:

    You do not understand how licenses work or what you are entitled to with that purchase. Your purchase is like a ticket to an amusement ride. BHVR can at any time make changes to that product, this includes killer powers, appearance, and voicelines. To the extent of a full rework that may include parts of that product being removed entirely. You do not have any right as someone who has purchased the DLC to make design choices in regards to that product.

    Get a basic understanding of laws before you make yourself look silly.

    communication wouldnt go a miss regardless. or maybe they shouldnt sign agreements to not being able to say nothing resulting in bad pr and annoying their gamers / consumers

  • @konchok said:

    You do not understand how licenses work or what you are entitled to with that purchase. Your purchase is like a ticket to an amusement ride. BHVR can at any time make changes to that product, this includes killer powers, appearance, and voicelines. To the extent of a full rework that may include parts of that product being removed entirely. You do not have any right as someone who has purchased the DLC to make design choices in regards to that product.

    Get a basic understanding of laws before you make yourself look silly.

    He's arguing transparency and ethics and you're arguing a legal suit lol

    Of course they're within the law to make changes, but it doesn't help their relationship with customers to do these kinds of things out of the blue and then not talk about it.

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2500568#Comment_2500568

    As I said before I don't particularly care about what they did to pinhead, but I heard that a lot of people complained about this issue and mostly because devs never told us the precise reasons why the voice was removed...

    You are completely ignoring the person above you, and continuing with your narrative. It's already been stated here on the forum, by a mod, that they CANNOT comment further on why they were removed (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2477539#Comment_2477539). This heavily alludes to it being a legal issue. There are many reasons why a company can't, or won't discuss ongoing legal issues. You just need to accept that.