No sound of grunts of pain
Platform: Steam
I wasn't using the perk Iron Will, but my survivor did not have the grunts of pain. It occurred more than once, different matches with different killers. At the video below, some seconds after I stopped recording, the grunts came back, so i's not permanent.
https://imgur.com/KPfZfWy
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
This bug has been in the game for atleast 1 and a half years now. Doing certain actions, like crouching, "fixes" it, but thats up to the survivor. And it honestly should be fixed ASAP, because its pretty damn gamebreaking. Getting one of the stronest survivors perks for free.
Hi, sorry to say but it's not a perk for free. She may not hear her grunts, but the killer can hear her.
From my test with a friend in KYF, the bug is serverside. So it applies to everybody in the match.
That I didn't knew. When I played killer I could hear grunts of pain even if that survivor couldn't hear them. I guess it's not always the same.