When fellow survivors are bigger enemies than the killer
I have been playing since August, and yeah I have played with farmers and squealers and swf who literally leave you hanging, but yesterday I never had a match where a survivor was that big of an a hole.
It was a bald Dwight (of course - have yet to see a bald Dwight who wasn’t out to screw someone) and he literally would do everything he could to expose my location. If I was working on a gen, he would deliberately fail skill checks. If he was being chased, he would run directly at me and follow me. If I got into a locker, he would keep opening it. And he would constantly teabag me, especially if the Doctor downed me.
Luckily, I think the Doctor was being merciful with me because I was the only one letting him get event hooks and he let me go while he facecamped the Dwight at the end.
After that experience, anti mates out to get you are so much more unfun to deal with than sweaty or sluggy killers.
It was a bald Dwight (of course - have yet to see a bald Dwight who wasn’t out to screw someone) and he literally would do everything he could to expose my location. If I was working on a gen, he would deliberately fail skill checks. If he was being chased, he would run directly at me and follow me. If I got into a locker, he would keep opening it. And he would constantly teabag me, especially if the Doctor downed me.
Luckily, I think the Doctor was being merciful with me because I was the only one letting him get event hooks and he let me go while he facecamped the Dwight at the end.
After that experience, anti mates out to get you are so much more unfun to deal with than sweaty or sluggy killers.
Comments
When I play killer if I see survivors sandbagging another player I will go after the sandbagger and let the other one go, even at the end of the match.
As a killer I will go after the farmer/sandbagging teammate always. I’ve been in that position multiple times and know how it feels to be farmed by Farmer David or IQ 2000 Meg.
I don’t take killer THAT seriously though so unless I’m really looking for a 4 man...I change my targets regularly. Sometimes I’ll slug if the team is very altruistic. Although farmers get the special tunneling treatment.
Dont judge all bald Dwights like that, some of us are really nice.