Does Pinhead move at full speed when charging his power?
Forgive me if this has been answered, but I wasn't able to find it on the wiki and I feel far too crazy to be able to tell on my own. Does anyone know for sure?
Forgive me if this has been answered, but I wasn't able to find it on the wiki and I feel far too crazy to be able to tell on my own. Does anyone know for sure?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean when hes channeling the portal to summon a chain? If so he doesn't move at all.
EDIT: SORRY I MISUNDERSTOOD. When he's summoning the portal to use his chain he's slowed. I was thinking teleport and typing something else.
I meant when he's charging it for distance to open it initially.