Is anyone else experiencing this?
Not a huge bug, but all of the characters in my lobby match my custom characters. Yet when I start playing, they have on entirely different cosmetics.
Not a huge bug, but all of the characters in my lobby match my custom characters. Yet when I start playing, they have on entirely different cosmetics.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a known Bug and has been reported in the BUGS section of the forums.
Yeah the characters in the lobby are appearing dressed as the cosmetics you set for that character. I find it funny, because at first I was like "Why tf did everyone steal my look for Feng?"