What am I feeling right now?
Since MMR I've played 25-30 solo-Q survivor matches, and literally every single one of them has gone the same way: I get chased all match and can't rank up.
I have yet to play a survivor match since MMR where I've gotten less than 7k Evader points and more than 2k in any other category. Sometimes my Herculean efforts allow my team to hammer out gens and we live, sometimes the killer is running Ruin/Undying/Tink (or my teammates are all potatoes) and we all die.
Either way I have been the backbone of my team every match but have yet to rank up. And my MMR score is doing... something? I suspect it's not improving, which is why I'm playing against killers making the same mistakes over and over again.
On the one hand I love getting chased... but on the other hand I need a freaking break and the chance to earn something other than chase points. Is this good or bad? I'm getting frustrated by the fact that I'm carrying every match and not ranking up... I think. On the other hand my gameplay has undoubtedly been improving. What am I supposed to be thinking right now?
FYI I'm traditionally a killer main and my killer matches have been getting harder and harder. I'm losing WAY more often than I use to, which is totally cool! Steamrolling weak survivors at rank 1 was never really fulfilling and I'm digging the new levels of challenge. I'm just not sure how to feel about the fact that I'm playing survivor like aces and don't know if it's improving my MMR score in any way. How am I supposed to feel about this?
Comments