Legion MMR wack
Seriously, Legion's MMR seems to be totally gucked, I've had multiple games where the other team just didnt really seem to know what was going on. They knew the mechanics of the game, but not how to use them if that makes sense. I'm not even using meta perks (BBQ, Remember me, Bloodhound, Shadowborn).
Comments
Just assume that the MMR system doesn't work and you'll stop being confused. Trust me :P
Killers that I have LITERALLY less than 10 games on, are going against some of the same survivors that my Nurse is going against. Or that my Blight goes against. It makes no sense at all.
My first game as a Legion, which I main, after the SBMM came in was against a 5000 hour SWF, it didn't go well. The next 20 games I've had Survivors going down becuse they don't know you need to mend.