HLP! Bloodpoints Frozen

I submitted a ticket already but wanted to ask if anyone elses Bloodpoints are frozen? Mine have been frozen since last night. I've escaped multiple rounds, completed about 5 challenges, 2 Daily Rituals, and yet my point sit still.

This is VERY annoying considering the main part of the game is to earn BP's and level up. Why is this happening? I have restarted the came several times and to no avail, it's still not working.

I am owed soooooo many BP's!!! I'm inclyding several pics to show there as been no change since yesterday, except me using some of my Bp's for the bloodweb.


Misty

20210914_190037.jpg 20210914_190216.jpg 20210914_190306.jpg 20210914_190325.jpg 20210914_190517.jpg


Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure it's because you have too many. Bloodpoints are supposed to be capped at 1 million; they allow you to have more than that when they're giving them away (like they did when the grades reset yesterday, plus the 500k they gave to everybody when there were issues with the grade reset), but once you're over 1,000,000 you have to spend enough to go below 1,000,000 before you're allowed to earn any more.

  • bp is capped at 1 million and only overflows from codes, bonuses, and rank reset bp

    you can also see that if you hover over bp with the cursor