yeah
I prefer my pizza plain but it looks good.
Nice to see a fellow anchovy connoisseur!
Oh dear, this has just opened a discussion about pineapple on a pizza...
I personally love pineapple on pizza, so thumbs up from me!
######### is that?? better not be any kind of fruit
@DarthRevan21 said:######### is that?? better not be any kind of fruit
@DarthRevan21 said:
pineapple and anchovy because i have good taste
Tomatoes are fruit as well so I don’t get your statement here?
jealous
It looks good, I usually buy pizza at a cafe near my house, it's just delicious there.
And with the game, it's even better.
Hope you enjoyed it! I know it's been almost a month but.
@Nathan13 said:Hope you enjoyed it! I know it's been almost a month but.
@Nathan13 said:
i did, thank you :)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I prefer my pizza plain but it looks good.
Nice to see a fellow anchovy connoisseur!
Oh dear, this has just opened a discussion about pineapple on a pizza...
I personally love pineapple on pizza, so thumbs up from me!
######### is that?? better not be any kind of fruit
pineapple and anchovy because i have good taste
Tomatoes are fruit as well so I don’t get your statement here?
jealous
It looks good, I usually buy pizza at a cafe near my house, it's just delicious there.
And with the game, it's even better.
Hope you enjoyed it! I know it's been almost a month but.
i did, thank you :)