PC - Can't connect to any public match with specific perk combo.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Select Survivor Jake Park

Step 3 : Equip perks Iron Will, Calm Spirit, Saboteur, and Spine Chill

Step 4 : Upon queueing into public matchmaking and finding a match, the game will proceed to remain stuck in the loading screen for approximately 10 to 20 minutes. Eventually I am returned to the main menu, with an error message telling me to check my network NAT settings.

Additional information

  • This issue has not occurred with any other perk combination.
  • I have not yet unlocked Jake's perks as teachables, so I cannot confirm if this issue happens with other characters.
  • Issue occurs every time with the above perk combination since September 13th; had no issues with the same perk combo the previous day.

Image of error message after finally getting booted from loading screen:

Untitled.jpg DeadByDaylight.log

Log file immediately after replicating issue.

Tagged: Pending

Comments