What is new killer MMR defaulted to?
Feels like I'm playing sweaty Nurse games on my first few Pinhead games... I don't see what the point of MMR is if the default is just going to be super high for a new killer release.
Feels like I'm playing sweaty Nurse games on my first few Pinhead games... I don't see what the point of MMR is if the default is just going to be super high for a new killer release.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure, but I thought there was a base mmr that's dependent on how good you are with other killers. That way, someone who plays a lot of one killer doesnt get actual rank 20s when they switch to another.