Jill's chubby face (again)
Seems her chubby face is back in this new patch.
Some pics from lobby:
(Ultra)
(Low)
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Seems her chubby face is back in this new patch.
Some pics from lobby:
(Ultra)
(Low)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup saw that too today! Smh
Confirmed on my end as a Jill main. It's either bees or Nemesis punches.
Or maybe its pinhead's hooks stretched her face
######### BHVR??? Why you oldest Jill??? Is not funny!
I'm not even surprised at this point.
Yes, its terrible! Jill is the reason I play that game. Im so sad, they must return my money or fix that trash
Its the 2nd time... I hope they fix it in the next Update or i want a refund, i bought the Resident Evil DLC only for Jill.
I thought something was off with her face lol
Imagine not updating your core code with the bug recent bug fixes. Then when you put a patch in place it has the old bug in it again. BHVR never ceases to crack me up. Too bad it's such an embarrassment for game designers everywhere.
PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THIS IS AN ISSUE STILL!
5.2.2 Still no fix
5.2.2. no fix, no attention to that topic, It is not even given "acknowledged" status even tho everyone can see it, it is not a rare bug...
developers just spit in our faces
COME ON MAN!!!
Why is this "pending"? Why is this not fixed with 5.2.2 ? Look at her Face, look at her neck seam. Its broken!
I just wanna play my favorite video game character but I don't want to when her face is butchered. It's kinda disrespectful to leave her face like this to capcom and to ppl that bought the dlc.
still pending...Pretty good job so far, devs
hey, how long do we have to wait? don't you care at all?
Well, its acknowledged, so maybe next patch we will get our girl back.
I thought i was seeing things when I boot up the game again. Glad its going to get fixed. Hopefully this ain't happening again dev.
Finally acknowledged...It took you 60 votes and a community salt to pay attention to something obvious like that?
Your community managers are doing an amazing job I must say lol
Acknowledged for almost 2 months...Must be veeeery difficult to insert previous face model lines back in the game...