What is going on in this Game

Since yesterday every Match i play against are sweaty swf who teabag me, if im lucky i get 1 kill thats it im stuck at ash 3

Comments

  • I'm thinking what ever broke with the rewards being sent out for the reset also broke the entire MMR too. Had that last night too where I had 5 games in a row of sweats who just demolished me. Didn't matter if I was in my best and most played killer, or my worst and least played killer, the sweat squads were out in force last night. Which is weird cus Saturday I was in a pretty good spot having matches that weren't too easy, but not disgustingly hard and one sided like last night.

  • @Marik13 said:

    I'm thinking what ever broke with the rewards being sent out for the reset also broke the entire MMR too. Had that last night too where I had 5 games in a row of sweats who just demolished me. Didn't matter if I was in my best and most played killer, or my worst and least played killer, the sweat squads were out in force last night. Which is weird cus Saturday I was in a pretty good spot having matches that weren't too easy, but not disgustingly hard and one sided like last night.

    I am noticing this Saturday pattern emerging. You are not the first and I think that may have been my good day too. I wonder if something happened since then.

  • @Purgatorian said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2496589#Comment_2496589

    I am noticing this Saturday pattern emerging. You are not the first and I think that may have been my good day too. I wonder if something happened since then.

    I'd be willing to bet rank reset broke everyone's MMR rating. Shame that we can't actually SEE WHAT OURS IS SO WE CAN VERIFY!