Plague Hitbox / Infection Bug(s)

I was playing a match on Backwater Swamp last night as Plague, hit a Jane working on a gen, she coughed as if she was hit, but it did not register. She went up the pier drop off and I hit her directly, same thing, her character reacted as if they were hit, but received no infection. Please, please, please look into this.

Plague is fun, but hard enough as it is against good survivors.

Not only that but her puke is so inconsistent and unforgiving around tiles. If a survivor loops tightly against the environment her puke catches on everything, there's no aiming over/around rocks or tiles at certain angles without it being wasted. I swear I've never been so tilted, except for when I play Plague and my puke refuses to register or catches on the slightest pixel of a rock.

I've also had my Corrupt Purge go straight through survivors, what's that about?

Tagged: Pending

Comments