Brand new parts
Did anyone used this lately? I used it once and it seemed bugged? Like I hit both skil checks and it did zero progress? Not even basic one ,is that bugged or it was my game that glitched or something? Anyone experienced this?
Did anyone used this lately? I used it once and it seemed bugged? Like I hit both skil checks and it did zero progress? Not even basic one ,is that bugged or it was my game that glitched or something? Anyone experienced this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i have used one yesterday and it worked fine. Could of course be a situational bug.. so maybe try to make a clip next time you use one and open a bug report then.