New Killer Design - the witch. (old Forest Chapter.)

마녀 1.png 마녀 2.png 마녀 3.png 마녀 4.png 마녀 5.png 마녀 6.png 마녀 7.png 마녀 8.png 마녀 9.png 마녀 10.png 마녀 11.png 마녀 12.png 마녀 13.png 마녀 14.png 마녀 15.png
  • This killer who hunts survivors by slowing them down.
  • The killer puts a strong curse on the desired map block, putting a heavy burden on the survivors.
  • Also, whenever a survivor is hung on a hook, the hook is made into a powerful altar of curse.
  • Survivors must destroy the altar at the right time before the worst comes.
  • After the altar is destroyed, the killer is strengthened by anger, and the survivors have to endure it.


I referred to "the blair witch project" and "the Ritual in Netflix movie" for this work.

Comments

  • Wow this is the most well done chapter concept I've ever seen. good job. I love all the perks!

  • This is insanely well detailed. I love killers that have alternate forms and I am getting some real Oni vibes from this. It could be a very fun killer to play as and against

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Wow this is the most well done chapter concept I've ever seen. good job. I love all the perks!

    thank you very much! I'm so happy that you like the perks I made. :)

  • @CrimsonMothKing said:

    This is insanely well detailed. I love killers that have alternate forms and I am getting some real Oni vibes from this. It could be a very fun killer to play as and against

    thank you! I like Oni's game style. So I thought about various types. :)

  • The artwork, power, perks- literally everything about the concept is gold. One of the best I've seen- great job!

  • This is freakin incredible dude. The art alone is fantastic, then combined with a great concept to boot. Well done.