Tome IV-Conviction Level 4: The Engineer's Guild (PC)

There is a challenge in Tome IV at level 4 called "The Engineer's Guild" where you have to coop repair gens. I have been at this tome for a week, I have done partial and full gens with friends and random players while I queue and the challenge has not made an ounce of progress, not even giving partial credit for anything. I wasn't sure where to put this either as a bug or as something in feedback but it doesn't seem like I am the only one online that has talked about it, but I am simply bringing it up here.

This issue has happened a couple of times in the Tome Challenges but they have all gotten fixed at some point without issue. Anything that can be addressed beyond the steps that I have done which was quit, restart and shutdown computer, validate files, uninstall and then reinstall the game?

Tagged: Pending

Comments