I like Pinhead

I like him. I'm not good at him, but I like him. He definitely has his strengths and he feels punishing when he should and semi rewarding when he should too. I'll admit that his chains are meh at times, but hitting them at the right moment feels good. Just stopping that fast vault or that dead hard, that box solve or totem cleanse.

And his world of pain feels great too, it is 100% the best part of his kit. When it is active I feel like I can actually go against the all the survivors, it helps slow the game down so I can learn Pinhead more and also get some momentum going.

His perks I think are great just the 3 of them together, Plaything gives the survivors a secondary objective that they need to do themselves, Deadlock helps slow the game down and forces the survivors to keep moving, Scourge hooks helps with that slow down more. I really like them.

If they just made his chains more reliable to hit, then he would be top of A maybe even S in my opinion.

Comments