Punished for playing the game.
So if I'm correct people who weren't playing the game got up to 1 million blood points and those of us playing it during the reset only get 500k? The most behavior thing ever.
So if I'm correct people who weren't playing the game got up to 1 million blood points and those of us playing it during the reset only get 500k? The most behavior thing ever.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hope you can recover from such a terrible mental anguish one day.
As I was informed, it was supposed to be x amount of blood points based on your rank before reset. Though yeah, some people actually got their points, then were given these extra points. Meanwhile, the rest of us are left with a low rank and fewer blood points. Personally, I won't be playing the game as much anymore. No point playing something that constantly makes you start over, though that's just my opinion. It's a shame because this game was so much fun and then after the Death Slinger, it seems like it's all gone downhill.