What's the point of bringing map offerings as killer

Out of every match i've played as killer none of the maps i selected with offerings gets choosen unless someone puts nothing basically it gives you the middle finger saying don't bring a map offering as killer dumb[bad word]

Comments

  • I stopped bringing map offerings as my luck with them has always been terrible too.

  • If someone else puts an offering to another map, the chances are the same.


    If just remember better the times when you didn't get what you wanted.

  • The only reason I can think is scratch mirror myers. I like the randomness though so I never play map offerings as killer.

    I only use them as survivor if I need to do a rift challenge such as fall from a great height.

  • Every match I run a blood point bonus offering. The only exception is if I see a key, then I use a "Spawn Hatch In Main Building" blueprint, just because 9 times out of 10 they bring a "Spawn hatch at Killer Shack" blueprint with the Key.

  • @Purgatorian said:

    The only reason I can think is scratch mirror myers. I like the randomness though so I never play map offerings as killer.

    I only use them as survivor if I need to do a rift challenge such as fall from a great height.

    Same. Like exactly the same lol. Plus the only one I would ever use is Midwich and I never get those anyhow.

  • Scratched Mirror Myers