My biggest issue with SBMM thus far...
Overall, I like SBMM. But I have a few killers that I'm quite good at, and the problem is that I'm running into hackers every 3 or 4 games now with a few killers. Hackers aren't in the habit of losing games, which means they'll have very high MMR.
They're open about it. They talk about it in postgame chat. This leads me to believe the report button is less than worthless and that BHVR/EAC does nothing to police it given how comfortable they seem to be with it. I quit in disgust after a Tapp repeatedly dropped from the sky and blinded me for 30 seconds every time I tried to pick up a slug.
Are your best players going to be constantly punished for their skill by being matched with hacker after hacker? Will you finally do something about it?
Comments
Yeah, if you're not facing hackers, you're not high MMR. That's how I know if someone is the real deal or not.