[CONSOLE] GAME CRASH - EARLY RANK RESET

User Name: Cokeign #

Platform: XBox One

• Jill Valentine

• Blast Mine, Dead Hard, Resilience, Counterforce

I was at IRI 1. I was playing a game and got hooked on my second hook and my game crashed. When I restarted it, the game put me at ASH 4. However, it didn’t award any blood points. Will we be awarded for this early rank reset?

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Username: drewmcauley

    Platform: PS5

    I was in a game and it crashed saying app or game error. When I reloaded it reset the rank to Ash 4 but I also didn’t get any blood points. The friend I was playing to also had this. We were both rank 2 iridescent. Pretty annoyed we got no BP’s?!

  • Please See the Rank Reset Bug Post, and give it an upvote, Lots of players and platforms are having this same issue.

    _ThePugstone