Grade Reset Didn't Provide BP
I'm using the Xbox version of the game. The grades just reset, and for both roles I went from Iridescent 1 to Ash 4, receiving none of the 500K bloodpoints.
Tagged:
Duplicate
I'm using the Xbox version of the game. The grades just reset, and for both roles I went from Iridescent 1 to Ash 4, receiving none of the 500K bloodpoints.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm using PC and the same thing, no BP reward from going Rank 1 Survivor and Killer back to Ash 4
Same thing just happened to me on PC. Got out of a killer game that probably would've double pipped me into Iridescent 1 and my game crashed. Reset me back to Ash 4 upon logging in.
Same thing for PS4. Game crashed right as a game was concluding.
yeah the exact same thing happened to me to!I was survivor rank 5 and killer rank 3 I better not have been cheated out of my bp rewards
I posted about this below. Go give it an upvote so we can get this bug solved. Lots of people are having this issue.
_ThePugStone
Exact same thing happened to me as I exited a game. No rewards.