Game crashing?
I was just playing in swf and all of our games crashed when we were done and the two people I was playing with both had their ranks reset (from what I can tell mine stayed the same). Anybody else having this issue?
I was just playing in swf and all of our games crashed when we were done and the two people I was playing with both had their ranks reset (from what I can tell mine stayed the same). Anybody else having this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It happened to everyone as far as I know including myself.
a lot of other people just had the same issue, so its not a unique and unsolvable case.
Literally just had my game crash 30 seconds ago just as I jumped through hatch with another teammate. Just think of it as a feature that Behaviour implemented in order to make sure we get some fresh air.
Just happened to my SWF as well. I think everybody crashed. No bp either.