SBMM worse match making than before

So much for individual mmr for killers. I've played 10 matches thus far, after the 4 stompings by 3-4man sweat squads in coms, while using different killers...some I never/rarely ever play, the fifth match (a 4-man sweat squad with a hacker) was the last strw. I've just started leaving matches all together when I find I get one. the game is not even enjoyable. I mean I get it, it'sll be over in 3 minuets or less, but then It's a lobby longer than matches used to be (15-20 min). This game isn't remotely balanced enough to have SBMM and coms utterly breaks all matches no matter what killer I play. Until the devs balance the game around a 4 man in coms OR start banning people for using coms the SBMM is going to be nothing but boosted sweat squads for any decent killer. I make rank 1 every season I play killer, I have never NEVER on my worst days had a loosing streak of 10 plus days I have also NEVER been matched up so unfairly against sweat squads so consistantly. You can keep your blood points behavior, If D/Cing more than 6 times was not enough to lower my MMR to get a FAIR match then your system is broken and needs to go.

To the dev team: you will NEVER have a functioning match mating system UNTIL you balance the game. Stop molly coddling survivors and do something about SWFs.

Comments

  • Every one is getting those types of games. You can't expect to get easy matches every game, that's pointless. Playing against swfs and high rank will make you better plain and simple. The system is working fine especially at proving which red ranks didn't belong in red ranks. Truth hurts.

  • Yeah, not digging it at all. Without ranking there really is no way to know how well you are doing or if you are facing good killers or players, it is just a sweaty unfun mess. Was that the intention, if so it is working. I have cut my play time way down.