Which survivor do you love to see in your lobby?
When i first ready up in solo queue, I love to see Nea, Dwight, Nancy, Kate, Leon, Jill, Felix and sometimes Cheryl. These survivors usually be the ones for me to help alot during the game and get gens done and save survivors from hook. Sometimes Dwight pisses me off lmao but I love dwight. If i didnt mention the other survivors its mainly because ive had alot of bad experiences with them lol
Comments
Ace players are always solid teammates.
Jane... no reason
Kate idk why lol.
Cherys are usually cracked so her
Cheryls*
If Im survivor, the survivable kind
If Im killer, the killable kind
None. All i see are victims.
Bill, Jane, Leon and Cheryl always seem to at least try their best.
Jeff and Adam, because I so rarely see them. Yui 'cause she's my main
Leon. i will protect him at all costs.
Cheryl is like a sister to me, i like to have her as a teammate.
Dweets.