What about a Walking Dead Killer/Survivor?

I know it's not a unique idea by any measure with how popular Walking Dead is and especially considering that we have Resident Evil now to fill the Zombie quota but I'd like to hear thoughts about it all the same.

What would the map be, what survivors (1 Male/ 1 Female) and who would the killer be?

What of their powers?

I'm thinking the map would be either the Prison or Alexandria.

The Male survivor would be Rick Grimes with a Legendary Skin being Daryl.

The Female Survivor would be Carol with the Legendary being Maggie. (Or the other way around, I like Carol more than Maggie More.)

And the Killer would be Negan despite him not being this seasons antagonist.

I don't know about Perks and Powers yet, I'm still thinking about it.

Comments

  • Give me Lee Everett and I will never play another survivor again.

  • Judging by licensed chars in other games the chars would probably be Daryl (maybe Rick?) and Michonne.

    I would love to see Carol, Maggie and Glenn however…


    Killer could be Beta/Alpha with Zombies That work differently to Nemesis‘. But I guess Negan is more popular (and could bring a Governor legendary)

  • @Altarf said:

    Give me Lee Everett and I will never play another survivor again.

    Man I forgot the telltale games were the same universe. I'm all about that

  • Honestly I like FTWD a lot more but who knows maybe they’ll do both with a Rick and Madison combo :D! And the map could be Alexandria, The Stadium, The Prison, etc etc. lots of choices tbh