Do you think Pinhead's m2 has the worst skill to reward ratio?

Imo Pinhead has the most difficult power in the game, a mix between nurse and then a harder version of slinger and I feel he gets a sad effect for it. Obviously Pinhead on a whole isnt as hard as nurse or since he is a 115 so using his power isnt that crucial and the whole chainhunt but I feel like for the effort required to hit his chain attack he doesnt get the same reward as a lot of other high skill killers. Personally I wish he was a 110 or hell even a Nurse speed killer with a health state power and not have chain hunt at all but I understand why they did that because people were getting sick of ranged killers and also it wouldnt fit with the whole box.


Now for a random rework idea to make him a bit more high skill high reward that I just decided to do for no reason. (feel free to skip)

I know he doesnt need a rework but how I would remake Pinhead given the option is sorta a reverse and more based of the 2nd hellraiser which is my favourite. You start in the hell realm with Leviathan floating in the sky and what is simalar to a chainhunt happening except it no longer has the slowing and disabling sprinting property it simply just hinders gens a bit. To exit hell you solve the lament configurat in its octohedron form with yellow glyph skillchecks because for like a famous puzzle box its kinda sad they did nothing intresting with it (in the ideal world where I get to make my own hellraiser chapter consoles actually run DBD in a somewhat decent manner). The lament configuration's aura would not be map wide and rather around 32m and when any survivor picks it up their aura is show to the other survivors when the lament configuration is solved a small portal is spawned for 5 seconds that can be interacted with by any survivor to exit hell if you do not exit the lament configuration with respawn again after 10 seconds so whoever left in hell can escape. Pinhead is now 96.25% speed (same as nurse becuase it annoys me how pinhead moves so fast in the game when he just walks slowly or appears in usual horror movie character style) and his chains do a healthstate to survivors and drag them into hell again and also have a 5 second cooldown off pinhead enjoying the suffering.

TLDR: Basically Nurse mixed with slinger with no mobility however you have a Freddy dream world deal going on that forces survivors to move around the map or deal with slower actions due to being interupted by chains.

He needs heavy balancing because I still feel he would be too strong after scrapping my previous idea of having some teleport for map mobility and making him take a successful victor pounce after hitting a survivor which is longer than nurse by 1.5 seconds and he has Freddy's swingchain addons built in kinda but I feel maybe it would be less annoying as you never enter hell passively except at the start of the match.

Comments