The Twins Generator Sound Bug
There is a generator repair sound when you switch between characters
Here is a simple example:
Tagged:
Pending
There is a generator repair sound when you switch between characters
Here is a simple example:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was just about to make a post on this. I thought I was being gen blitzed due to it the first time I noticed it.
I heard the same thing earlier this morning, I thought I was in a game with a hacker or something. Figured out it happened consistently between matches whenever I swapped characters. That sound is super distracting and makes me think I'm doing worse than I actually am