[Bug]: PC - Wrong sound gens repaired into the Spectator mode
Description: When I am dead from survivor, I click on the "spectator mode" button, here if I switch the various survivors it feels like the sound of a repaired generator. (Video 1)
WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION
Step 1: Boot the game
Step 2: During a game i play as Survivor in a public match
Step 3: The killer hit me for three times and i'm dead.
Step 4: I click on the ""spectator mode" button
Step 5: if I switch the various survivors it feels like the sound of a repaired generator. (Video 1)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Killer meet: The Dermogorgon
- MAP: Rancid Abbatoir - Coldwind Farm
- Version game: 5.2.0
- Frequency of the issue: more often
- Mode: Public match -
- Platform: PC
- Survivor played: Claudette Morel
Video:
Video 1 =>
https://youtu.be/sbv4juzsQzw
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
any info about this issue?
I've still this issue for the patch 5.2.1,
Here there is a video
https://youtu.be/PXepGKQGKfQany info about this issue?