Is anyone else being put into matches on other servers since SBMM?

Title. Since SBMM I've put into lobbies with extremely high ping and people from completely different areas like England and US (I know because of streamers on said lobbies) while I'm at South America. It's super weird because my queue times aren't that long (3 min max) so it makes no sense for the system to throw me into a completely different server, and this has never happened before.

Comments

  • Smh. Very interesting. I personally can’t tell.

    I did have one game a few days ago where I had high ping, and I NEVER have high ping since they introduced dedicated servers. I wonder if I was placed in a different region for that match?

  • Not on my survivor but whenever I play as Killer there's always that one laggy af survivor.

  • There's only been one trial with a 130 ping that I've come across, but depending at what time you're playing and who in your SBMM bracket is available then perhaps there is a possibility of this happening.

  • I have also noticed this. When I play on my server, ping fluctuates from 15-37ms. Even at this ping, the hits can be suspect. However, the fakeness is amplified to the extreme when I have higher ping killers to deal with. Last night my ping was 204ms due to being connected to another server. The Killer was in Turkey, and on my screen, I vaulted and was 3 meters away, and the hit struck from the window. On her screen, I was about 1.5 meters from the window and even she was shocked. Hit Validation, if it exists, is still too modest in its implementation and heavily favors The Killer.