Why did I get "Brutal Killer" if my score was below the safety pip?
I was playing a level 16 Nurse and everyone escaped. My emblems were below the safety pip, and I should have lost rank. Why didn't I lose rank?
I was playing a level 16 Nurse and everyone escaped. My emblems were below the safety pip, and I should have lost rank. Why didn't I lose rank?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ranks don't matter anymore with the new MMR system.
What determines whether or not I should pip or de-pip then?
You no longer lose ranks when you de-pip. You can get to having no pips, and that's it. Once you reach a rank, called grades now, you stay there until the 13th or until you grade up
Interesting, didn't know that. Thanks
You can only pip up, not depip.