Vials increased?
It says 60/60 but I only got 30 as killer and 30 As survivor and I'm capped... this must be bugged or either something I missed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They did a hotfix this evening where you can now get all 60 vials just by playing one side. No longer a need to go 30 survivor and 30 killer. They said it would show X/60 now as a result.
So, if you already got 30 per side, it will show 60/60. But, say, if you only had your 30 from survivor (under the original system), it would show 30/60 and you could now get your final 30 also by playing survivor.
So, all they did was change the event so that people no longer need to play both survivor and killer. They did they to alleviate the long-assed killer lobbies on PC. As a result, the tracker now reads X of 60 vials.