When will the devs fix dead hard?
I've been dealing with this for so long and it's extremely annoying. I know during this update specifically it's been broken but even before then it literally will only work 50% of the time. Why are they not fixing a perk that is broken half of the time? If BBQ only activated 50% of the time the devs would fix it immediately.
Beyond that why can killers hit you from 50 meters away? Even with good ping and players not being far from each other the servers can just spaz out and you can be hit while in the middle of a dead hard just a million miles away. Will this ever be fixed or are survivors just stuck with broken perks while killers complain about it constantly?
Comments
I can hit you from 50 meters away because I threw a hatchet at you from 50 meters away.
In all seriousness, yeah, this will never be fixed. We know how hard the developers cater to killer players. Deadhard is proof of that. Great point.
What do you mean it only activates 50% of the time?
I haven't ran it in a while, but I know that hit detection can cause it to activate when you're downed, meaning you never get the boost but you do gain exhaustion.