Extreme lag and glitching during chases

I only started noticing this after the last patch . It happens mostly with pinhead where I’ll be in one part of map and then it will glitch and I’ll be in a different spot . When this happens mid chase it’s so frustrating . But it’s also happening with Myers and when I play Meg . Also 2 times as long head I was kicked mid game with a disconnection from host message and it said error loading my grade . Lost my good Offerings and add ons and gained nothing . Please please patch . It’s making playing so frustrating and causing me to lose chases. I’ll think I’m running one way then I’m hitting a wall the next minute .

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @AMB_17 said:

    I only started noticing this after the last patch . It happens mostly with pinhead where I’ll be in one part of map and then it will glitch and I’ll be in a different spot . When this happens mid chase it’s so frustrating . But it’s also happening with Myers and when I play Meg . Also 2 times as long head I was kicked mid game with a disconnection from host message and it said error loading my grade . Lost my good Offerings and add ons and gained nothing . Please please patch . It’s making playing so frustrating and causing me to lose chases. I’ll think I’m running one way then I’m hitting a wall the next minute .

    Pinhead **