Lost ability to down as legion
At some point in the game I lost the ability to down survivors, break pallets, and enter frenzy. Also on my end it looked like I was in frenzy the entire them but I could still lunge. I couldn't fix it through any means in game though I only tried swinging and attempting to enter frenzy.
When I tried to down a survivor they would scream and the animation of them getting downed would play however the moment the animation ended the survivor would be gone and in deep wound.
I believe it started when I tried to go into frenzy to vault a pallet as I was being blinded but when I tried I didn't enter frenzy and also couldn't break the pallet anymore however the prompt still appeared. That's the earliest I remember noticing anything out of the ordinary other than not getting a speed boost from frenzy.
Unfortunately I don't know what this looked like from the survivors POV as the only pc player in the lobby didn't believe me since they weren't one of the survivors I tried to down when the bug started.
Comments
This was on PC