I'm no longer sure that it's about the internet. some people complained about connection problems when they have a good and stable internet connection. it has to be something wrong with the game.
I find it quite punishing if the game crashed. players who got disconnected from the host should be placed with bots. if we have bots, DC penalty can be removed.
I'm no longer sure that it's about the internet. some people complained about connection problems when they have a good and stable internet connection. it has to be something wrong with the game.
I find it quite punishing if the game crashed. players who got disconnected from the host should be placed with bots. if we have bots, DC penalty can be removed.
They should definitely implement a bot system, but no DC penalty means that survivors can DC whenever they want and it still makes the game boring for everyone else because bots can't really communicate with the other survivors and they'll be way too predictable in chase which removes interesting chases between two human players. DC penalty should honestly stay imo.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm no longer sure that it's about the internet. some people complained about connection problems when they have a good and stable internet connection. it has to be something wrong with the game.
I find it quite punishing if the game crashed. players who got disconnected from the host should be placed with bots. if we have bots, DC penalty can be removed.
They should definitely implement a bot system, but no DC penalty means that survivors can DC whenever they want and it still makes the game boring for everyone else because bots can't really communicate with the other survivors and they'll be way too predictable in chase which removes interesting chases between two human players. DC penalty should honestly stay imo.