The new 60 vials

Hello,

Will people who already got 30/30 on both sides get anything or are we just going to get thrown under the bus?

Thank you.

Comments

  • If you were going to get thrown under the bus, they'd do something like stripping you from your cosmetics or some vials.
    Your rewards for getting 30/30 is the cosmetics.

  • @BlooBoo said:
    Hello,

    Will people who already got 30/30 on both sides get anything or are we just going to get thrown under the bus?

    Thank you.

    How is it throwing you under the bus? You managed to get 30 survivor and 30 killer. But due to Killer lobby times on PC, they had to put in a fix of sorts that now allows all 60 to be gained on just one side.

    It's still 60 vials. You just managed to get yours under the 30-per side method. You have earned your two cosmetic sets.

  • Play Killer and burn offerings, you are guaranteed points for event hooks.

  • @BlooBoo said:
    Hello,

    Will people who already got 30/30 on both sides get anything or are we just going to get thrown under the bus?

    Thank you.

    What exactly do you think you deserve? How exactly are you being "thrown under the bus"? I simply can not understand your logic.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    @BlooBoo said:
    Hello,

    Will people who already got 30/30 on both sides get anything or are we just going to get thrown under the bus?

    Thank you.

    What exactly do you think you deserve? How exactly are you being "thrown under the bus"? I simply can not understand your logic.

  • I think OP tries to reference to the huge lobby waiting many many people went trough to get killer vials. Cuz in the time I got 30 killer vials I could have done 90 killer vials or even more if the Q time would have been normal. If this is what OP tried to say, yes I agree. A compensation would be indeed something I would welcome, waisted a lot of time for nothing 
  • Gives player a faster way to grind because of lobby ######### ups.

    Give me more ######### because I'm entitled.

    You're not being thrown under the bus. You're getting ######### bug fixes.
  • I think OP tries to reference to the huge lobby waiting many many people went trough to get killer vials. Cuz in the time I got 30 killer vials I could have done 90 killer vials or even more if the Q time would have been normal. If this is what OP tried to say, yes I agree. A compensation would be indeed something I would welcome, waisted a lot of time for nothing 
    We all wasted time queueing for lobbies, you really aren't that special. Some got 30 vials and some got 10, that's still a lot of time and effort put in at trying to get the seemingly impossible to get vials. And some people have it much worse than you depending on regions etc. If you got all 60, good for you go get the two cosmetics you deserve.
    How do you know that some people had it worse then me if I never said how long my killer Q's were?
  • @Dreamnomad said:

    @BlooBoo said:
    Hello,

    Will people who already got 30/30 on both sides get anything or are we just going to get thrown under the bus?

    Thank you.

    What exactly do you think you deserve? How exactly are you being "thrown under the bus"? I simply can not understand your logic being thrown under the bus in this situation, it doesn't even matter if you already have 60 vials.

    Everyone on both sides are being thrown under the bus, it doesn't matter if you already had 60 vials.

  • @BlooBoo said:
    Hello,

    Will people who already got 30/30 on both sides get anything or are we just going to get thrown under the bus?

    Thank you.

    You were already given an extra outfit and now improved lobby times. Stop complaining go play something else until the 2nd if you feel wounded by this.