Spider-Man & Batman in DBD
OH MY ENTITY, did any of you have seen videos on YouTube, where Spider-Man and Batman fought with DBD killers?! I just saw and I'm delighted!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfCYw83wOl4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nWKTHmyqec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TptTpwdwFwI
I am terribly regretting that the addition of any well-known superheroes to the game is rather impossible because they were just too powerful, even deprived of their gadgets. Villains, such as Joker or Venom would be more probable. But I had a great time watching these videos and I hope that in the depths of Internet I will be able to find more of this type of crossovers.
And what do you think about these videos and the possible addition of famous superheroes/supervillains to the game or brand new characters referring to them?
Comments
yo batman just straight up [BAD WORD] murdered ghost face
What the hell happened to your no-kill rule, Bruce?
He decided that because he couldn’t reveal ghostface, murder was a better option
He can't be buggy if he's dead
Holy crap, imagine if he tried to remove his Ghostface mask and accidentally ripped the skin off his face.