DBD video on Youtube?
Quick question: in which section of the forum should I post a topic with links to the three videos with DBD subject I just watched (not made by me, I just find them awesome).
Tagged:
Mod
Quick question: in which section of the forum should I post a topic with links to the three videos with DBD subject I just watched (not made by me, I just find them awesome).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey Magicalus!
If the videos are part of a discussion you wish to make a thread about, they can go into General Discussions. If you are posting only the videos, they can be posted over in Media Lounge!
All in all, I'd love to read the opinions on these videos ... It rather counts as a discussion! Thank you for your answer :)