Can you earn more then 60 vials?
I got 30 on each side, but with the recent change am I gonna be able to get more? Or it's still capped at 60 total?
I got 30 on each side, but with the recent change am I gonna be able to get more? Or it's still capped at 60 total?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
60 is the cap.
Nothing new for you to do.
Capped at 60. The only change is that now those that prefer Survivor can go on and earn the remaining vials they need all as a Survivor, which hopefully alleviates the killer Lobby Simulator issue that has been going on.