The censor system is terrible.
Matter of fact, it's so bad that If you put @ before ANYTHING you say, it won't be censored (I think). What a joke of a censor system.
Matter of fact, it's so bad that If you put @ before ANYTHING you say, it won't be censored (I think). What a joke of a censor system.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@###### ###### #####!
It's infantilizing for an M-rated game and an adult community.
nah bro it's totally #### it doesnt ##### normal words ## all I can even say # #### ###
I would be fine with it if it was at least consistent. Sometimes it feels like it does not do anything at all and other times everyones messaged are encrypted