Characters and perk icon changes
I would like to know if we can change Characters pictures, perks icons and add-ons icons. Is it permited? Can we ask for permition?
I would like to know if we can change Characters pictures, perks icons and add-ons icons. Is it permited? Can we ask for permition?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im not saying im going to do it. Thats why i came here asking if there is a way to make it in a legal way. If we can ask for permition or even if we have to pay. Otherwise i wont do it.
Isn't there a reddit community just for doing this? I'm sure there's more information there.