The matchmaking mechanic is broken
You need to fix the grade thing. Its putting me in with red ranked or graded players
You need to fix the grade thing. Its putting me in with red ranked or graded players
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont know exactly what it is, but it needs to be fixed
They've said ignore the grades as that is not an actual reflection on how good someone is. Once you reach a specific grade you can no longer depip anyway.
It may not help by not knowing how people are rated, but the ranking system as it was no longer applies.
Tell me why I'm a ash 4 going up against Iri's? This matchmaking is a ######### joke SMH I'm done with this game until they can get their life together