How the new MMR system works for derank ?
I kill 1 maybe 2 survivors with a lot of luck but I'm always against warriors survivors.
I kill 1 maybe 2 survivors with a lot of luck but I'm always against warriors survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
aha, how i can derank to get potatos is the question?
Wait until the reset the 13th. of the month...
Probably same way as people used to derank in old system, load up and insidious in the corner.
Since the SBMM isn't Rank Based Matchmaking it's harder to know. Which is probably the whole point of making the MMR...well....hidden. Doing what you would do before to "derank" more than likely wont get you very far here. Because before doing nothing would make you go negative pips and derank. Here it's not a pip system anymore, it's hidden. So while it's possible doing NOTHING will do something, I doubt it.
Most likely very similar to old system. Just get ######### on few times and you go down
Ok , so I made some tests and it seems MMR are binds to eachs killers.
I did 5/6 games with Wraith and kill 0 survivor. After this, I met only low survivors.
When I relog my Pinhead, I met only red survivors in SWF.