Why does a match take forever to load?

Title.

It's so annoying and its the longest loading I've ever experienced in a video game. It becomes worse when someone thinks the game is stuck and dc's and ends up having to send us back to the lobby. Devs, please fix your game or I'll throw a hissy fit!

k.gif


Comments

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Title.

    It's so annoying and its the longest loading I've ever experienced in a video game. It becomes worse when someone thinks the game is stuck and dc's and ends up having to send us back to the lobby. Devs, please fix your game or I'll throw a hissy fit!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JUTBH8W7CU7V/k.gif

    Agreed. The only other game I've ever experienced this in, in the modern day, was Heroes of the Storm.

  • The loading screen is the best part of the game Huge_Bush. It adds to the atmosphere that you just can't get with most games. Ask anyone outside of the forums & they'll tell you it's just not dbd if you can't let a loading screen savor on screen.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It seems to be longer than ever these days too.

    The longer it takes I assume someone has d/c which does happen a lot maybe as you said they thought it crashed or whatever but recently it seems to take forever regardless.

    This afternoon the killer queue time & loading screen time combined were probably double the length of the entire match (they were terrible survivors)

    Exactly! It feels like I'm waiting for a match longer than the match lasts!